28.3.05

Throwing Eric

I was visiting the Buffalo Zoo today and thought that it would be cool to stop by and see the cute little monkeys. When I got to the monkey cage I could hear that they were really excited. In fact, they were mad. I was trying to figure out what had gotten them so pissed when I noticed someone lying in the back of their cage, obviously injured. He, or she, was flailing around on the ground like their face was being eaten or something. I was very concerned so I called a security guard. He ran into the monkey's cage but was quickly pelted by whatever they were hurling at each other. Soon, we realized that they were throwing poop at each other! Oh now, monkeys throwing poop. It was a horrible site to behold. We fought our way through wild, poop-flinging monkeys to get to the poor man thrashing on the ground. Monkeys were crowded around his head. We had to beat them away before we realized what had happened...


IT WAS ERIC! Eric was being mauled by monkeys. But why? Oh no, they are ripping off parts of his head to use as ammunition to throw at each other.

I don't know if there is much more to tell about this situation. Monkeys flinging Eric's head bits at one another. Just imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home